HALO Conference 2019
16-18 October 2019, DLR-Oberpfaffenhofen, Weßling, Germany
The next HALO Conference will take place at DLR in Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany, between 16 and 18 October 2019. The meeting will consist of three parts:
(1) the HALO Status Seminar, completed by
(2) a planning workshop for new HALO missions scheduled for 2022-2025, and
(3) a meeting on future investment proposals for HALO in the morning of day three.
The tentativ agenda can be found here, but without any names written on it due to the General Data Protection Regulation.
(1) Contributions for the HALO Status Seminar 2019 are already assigned.
(2) The call for proposals for new HALO missions 2022-2025 is open at http://www.halo-spp.de/Calls/. Submission deadline for proposals for the mission planning workshop: 02 October 2019.
(3) Proposals for the advancement of the scientific and technical infrastructure of HALO were already submitted.
Please register for the HALO Status Seminar via e-mail to anja [dot] schwarz [at] uni-leipzig [dot] de, stating your name, institution and nationality. Please also indicate whether you will participate at the Mission Planning Workshop and/or the workshop for the HALO infrastructure. Registration deadline: 02 October 2019.
There are rooms blocked in the Bavaria Motel Clarita-Bernhard-Str. 8, 81249 München. We will arrange a shuttle bus to and from DLR.
– a single room/night = 60,00 € (incl. breakfast)
– a double room/night = 80,00 € (incl. breakfast)
Reservations of the room contingent are ONLY POSSIBLE via e-mail (kontakt [at] bavaria-motel [dot] de) or phone (+49 89 89 35 625-0) until 10 September 2019 under the keyword „HALO Symposium 15.10.19„. The keyword CANNOT be used for a reservation via the webpage.
Further information will follow soon. In case of any questions please contact Anja Schwarz (anja [dot] schwarz [at] uni-leipzig [dot] de) or Jörg Schmidt (joerg [dot] schmidt [at] uni-leipzig [dot] de).